This course will not only teach you to program using AngularJS but also how to think in AngularJS and how to architect, design and test a modern web application.
This course is divided into 2 parts.
This is a project based course with 2 parts spanning 29 videos and over 300 minutes of content.
- An approach of understanding AngularJS concepts
- Follow-up with many live coding examples
- A project that covers various components and aspects of AngularJS
- A video dedicated to unit testing using Karma and Jasmine libraries
- Examples using third part libraries including
- Angular UI Bootstrap
- Bootstrap CSS
- Angular Local Storage library
Top Udemy courses from 13.99$ when you first visit Udemy.