In this course you will learn step by step how to design social media content using canva and how to start your own freelance business and get clients online.
Canva is an online graphic design tool you can use to create, social media content, presentations, posters, advertisements and more.
Canva has been a very important tool for my online business and In this course I share some great tips to help you learn how to use canva to grow your online brand/business.
Once you learn how to design with canva you can use it to create content for your business and also design content for others as a freelancer.
- If you're looking for a way to create social media content for your brand, this course will teach you everything you need to know and how to get started.
- If you're a Graphic designer or freelancer and you're interested in learning how to create content for your clients and how you can find clients to work with, this course will guide you through a process to getting your first freelance client.
- If you're an online entrepreneur and you want to save money from outsourcing your work and instead learn some design skills to help you create content, this course will help you get started and learn the basics of designing with canva.
What You Will Learn In This Course
- Different kinds of designs you can create in canva and sell online
- How to do some market research to find the most in demand services
- How to design YouTube thumbnails with canva
- How to design Instagram Infographic posts with canva
- How to design Quote posts with canva
- Where to find free icons and graphics for your designs
- How to setup your Instagram profile for promotions
- How to find clients and work online as a freelancer
Things You Need For This Course
- A laptop or PC for designing your content
- Sign up for Canva
- Create a new Instagram account
If you want to start your own freelance business with canva or you just want to improve your Canva skills for business, this course will help you achieve your goals.
I will guide you every step of the way and I am always available to answer any messages, discussions, questions, or feedback that you have.
I hope to see you inside this course.