Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding HR Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
All the basic functions and skills required for the Talent Management and Development
Transform your planning and efficiency capability for the current business climate
Get access to recommended templates and formats for common Hiring and Interview Management.
Learn useful industry practices and demonstrations of different Talent Management and Development practices or models with useful forms and frameworks including case studies
Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Frameworks for Talent Management and Development Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, useful frameworks, downloadable resources and sample models. This course is created to Learn how to be an effective Talent Management and Development practitioner, whether generalist or specialist. Learn Performance Management Process, Training Methodologies, Job Design, Evaluation and Data anslysis skill with examples
Management and Development of Talent the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to HR professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Talent Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Talent Management and Development would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge on Job, Performance and Growth management with examples on review, training and evaluation process and different useful industry case studies.
The course includes examples, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, and Strategic Talent Management and Development
· In the first part of the course, you’ll understand the features and purpose of a job analysis process, List the techniques of data collection, differentiate between job description and specification, List the role of the environment in influencing job design and Enumerate the critical components of a job design, List the recent trends in a job design
· In the second part of the course, you’ll learn Objectives, Overview, Process, Challenges and Methods and Process of Job Evaluation. Objectives of Performance Evaluation, Uses of Performance Evaluation, Determining the Criteria and The Process of Performance Evaluation
· In the third part of the course, you’ll Learn Significance of Employee Training, Learning programmes, Development Strategy and Training Types. Development, Training, Process, Planning and Implementation
· In the Fourth part of the course, Learn the Holistic Approach of Talent Management Practice in an organization and how to put it or connect it in different simple but effective initiatives which will help you to become a top-notch professional.
· In the Final part of the course, Learn the advance talent management practices like Succession Planning, Workforce analysis, Career Management and Retention.
You will get full support and all your quarries would be answered guaranteed within 48 hours.
Top Udemy courses from 13.99$ when you first visit Udemy.