?#intelligentautomation #rpa #roboticprocessautomation #techskills #digitaltransformation
There's a MASSIVE shortage of experts in this automation, and the growing demand for automation has made finding automation (RPA/robotic process automation) experts extremely challenging. Especially for those with more than a couple of years of experience
A small team of experts is an expensive process, and large external teams require considerable on-boarding to get acquainted with stakeholders and business processes, culture
Empowering yourself and your colleagues to do it yourselves in a repeatable and controlled way could be your best bet!
Find out the fastest way to SCALE UP your automation programs, so that you can roll out automation company-wide without breaking the bank
From newbie to pro:
· 14 most common pitfalls most new automation teams experience, and what to do about it
· 6 inefficiencies eating up your team/business's resources
· Are you struggling with these common challenges in automation/rpa?
· Are you making these 5 common mistakes in automation/rpa?
Make a difference:
· Get senior leaders excited about automation in 10 steps
· 7 steps to find root causes of business issues and problems
· 22 steps from automation noobs to pros
· 5 ways to re-design a process for automation - get more from rpa
· 6 things before launching bots! Watch if you're a developer
· Your automation desperately needs some d.o.w.n.t.i.m.e. right now
· 5 things after you build bots!! Don't launch without it
Become the automation hero your team desperately needs:
· Intelligent automation matchmaker. Find the right ai tech for you!
· Your automation is saving more than you think! Don't sell yourself short
· What is pdd and why does automation need it?
· Are you mapping your process correctly? Streamline before automation
· Trust the process - before you automate, clearly define the steps
· What is pdd and why does automation need IT?
Top Udemy courses from 13.99$ when you first visit Udemy.