This is a crash course will help you understanding the core key skills to have a successful argument. Will help you to identify the main fallacies in any argument so you can guarantee a well structured conversation and a constructive outcome
A logical fallacy is an error in reasoning which may lead to a major failure in communication if not recognized and countered quickly. Learning about logical fallacies can be a priceless skill to be able to communicate effectively and convey your messages logically.
- Define what is An Argument
- Identify the two types of logical fallacies
· Identify the main errors of an argument
· Assess the impact of fallacies on arguments
· Provide a flawless conclusion with no error
· Learn to spot out informal fallacies in an argument
· Identify and counter the 9 most common informal fallacies in any argument.
-To be able to explain and apply the basic concepts essential to a critical evaluation of an argument.
- To be able to evaluate the logic and validity of arguments and recognize and avoid the common fallacies that occur in any argument.
Contents and Overview
This Course contains 13 Sections and 24 Lectures. and includes approximately 60 mins videos, Interviews and slides. Each section concludes with a quiz that will help you remember what has been learned.
the delivery methods of the course are designed in a way that will keep you interested to go on with the course without feeling bored. as you go on with the course you will be so excited to go and apply the learnt knowledge right away.
By the end of this course, you will gain a priceless skill that will enable you to gain the needed confidence, knowledge and skills to successfully conduct any meeting and participate in any argument with a guarantee of a success.
Top Udemy courses from 13.99$ when you first visit Udemy.